- You must submit a recent colour photograph.
- It must be passport size (approx. 35x45mm or 1"3x2").
- You must upload the photo into the appropriate section of the online application.
- Preferred format: JPG. Other acceptable formats: GIF, TIFF, BMP or PNG.
Please follow the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs guidelines.
Eligible candidates' English language proficiency is assessed by the Admissions Committee during the interview.
During the interview, non-English mothertongue applicants will be asked to prove before the Admissions Committe their level of English as being at least intermediate.
Applicants may add any of the following proofs to their application materials:
- Official test score reports such as the TOEIC, Cambridge tests, TOEFL...
- Official English language grades from recognized educational institutions,
- Justification of language study-abroad programs,
- Letter from language teacher(s) stating the candidate's proficiency in English, as well as the criteria used to evaluate him/her.
Proof of your English level is waived if you are native of AND/OR have earned your higher education degree (complete curriculum in English) one of the countries listed below:
Antigua, Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Barbuda, Belize, Bermuda, Botswana, Cameroon, Canada, Christmas Island, Commonwealth Caribean, Cocos(Keeling Island), Cook Islands, Dominica, Fiji, Gambia, Ghana, Grand Cayman Islands, Grenada, Guam, Guernsey, Guyana, Jersey, Ireland, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Isle of Man, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Montserrat, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norfolk Island, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Scotland, Sierra Leone, South Africa, St. Christopher (St. Kitts) and Nevis, St. Helena, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Swaziland, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, Virgin Islands, Zambia, Zimbabwe.