HOW TO PAY THE FEES WITH THE UNIVERSITE NICE SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS
The Université Nice Sophia Antipolis is a Public University. As part of the French State Central Administration System, we cannot receive any payment made in cash. All due amount must be paid in one of the following ways:
- by French check payable to « Agent-Comptable UNS ».
No European or foreign checks other than French can be accepted
by chip & pin card, debit or credit: Carte Bleue, VISA or MasterCard. No charge card accepted (American Express, Diners Club, CartaSi, etc...)
by wire transfer (In this case please read carefully and follow the instructions below):
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WIRE TRANSFERS :
- Use the codes indicated on the wire transfer information form and make sure that this information appears on the wire transfer proof (Attention: Avoid online transactions, unless they provide acceptable wire transfer proofs, see samples below).
- Be sure to indicate the reference "P941F+your last name and first name" and that it appears on the wire transfer proof
- Make sure that any additional bank fees related to the wire transfer must be paid by you (the sender), so that the exact amount is received by the university.
- All payments must be paid in currency: EURO €
- Provide an acceptable wire transfer proof to the MBA office in Nice (by regular mail, e-mail or fax). Unacceptable wire transfer proofs will be rejected and applicant/student files will not be processed.
Attention: Acceptable wire transfer proofs (e.g. sample_1 and sample_2) are documents issued by the bank of the sender on letterhead of the bank and containing all necessary information in order to identify sender and beneficiary (such as name, IBAN and Swift Code of the beneficiary).
For your stay in Nice, no matter how long it is, we suggest you to open an account in a French bank. You will be given French checks and a Carte Bleue debit card, which will facilitate daily transactions.
Opening and closing bank accounts in France is free of charge in most cases.
|French National Health Insurance(1)
|University Enrollment fees(2)
|Sports facilities access fee
||Please refer to your program details
(1)DOES NOT INCLUDE U.S. Health Insurance. French National Health Insurance "Sécurité Sociale étudiant" is mandatory for all non-EU students under 28 years old on October 1st of the academic year to which they enroll.
(2) For last academic year. The updated amount for every new academic year is published by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research every year in July.
Access to sports facilities at UNS is included in the total tuition. If you do not wish to get sports facilities access, please substract 30 Euros from the total tuition. The option is only accessible upon enrollment. Once enrollment is closed the sports fee cannot be added nor cancelled.